Building Client Relationships
In every project we complete, Holladay Construction Group strives to live up to its motto of "Creating solutions. Building relationships." Mutual respect is the best way to achieve not only a high-quality product, but to form a lasting relationship. Working as a team with our clients is the foundation of our success.
We are not satisfied in merely providing the bare minimum in construction services. We have been able to set Holladay Construction Group apart from other construction company by offering our clients a wealth of experience in general construction, construction management and design-build services. We strive to supply the best and highest solutions for each and every company we work with.
We've gone through a lot of changes over the years, but one thing that hasn't changing is our commitment to providing above-board service and top-notch communication to our partners, clients, and customers. We will continue our dedication to the Owner's best interests in relation to the needs of a project in order to assure productive results because building quality projects is the backbone of our company.
Holladay Construction Group is also focused on building valuable relationships with suppliers, service providers and trade organizations who help us compete with the best of the best. Some of these affiliations include:
- United Structures of America (USA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- National Associations of State Contractors Licensing Agencies
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
At Holladay Construction Group, we believe that we owe it to ourselves and our clients to be actively involved in our communities. One of the easiest ways we manage this commitment is by joining the local chambers of commerce, including:
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- Valpo Chamber
- Michigan City Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Bend Regional Chamber
Service and Sponsorship
The team of Holladay Construction Group also encourages community involvement via service and sponsorship. Our employees are involved in a variety of community groups including:
- Construction Family Assistance (CFA) Foundation
- Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA)
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts of America
- Ranger Kids
- Salvation Army
- School parent/teacher organizations
- Youth sports leagues
Do you have a community group you would like HCG to sponsor? Complete our Charitable Donation Request Form online for consideration.
Complete the Form
Subcontractors and Vendors
Would you like to become one of our valued relationships? Complete our Subcontractor/Vendor Pre-Qualification Form online.
Complete the Form