Holladay Construction Group recently completed the new construction of a market rate, senior apartment project for a third-party client in Indianapolis, IN. The building, known as Encore at East 75th, consists of 132 apartment units in a variety of one and two-bedroom floor plans, approximately 135,000 gross square feet with detached garages and courtyard amenity features.
Holladay Construction Group began Pre-Construction due diligence Q4 of 2018. Construction began in May of 2019 and we received the Certificate of Occupancy in July 2020.
Key subcontractors for this project included:
- Federal Plumbing & Piping – Plumbing
- Airtron – Mechanical
- Ryan Fire Protection – Fire Protection
- WA Lynch Construction – Concrete
- Timberland Lumber Company – Wall Panels, Loose Lumber, Trusses, Windows and Exterior Trim
Some key project elements and amenity features include:
- Three resident wings, four stories each, with connecting corridors
- Retention pond
- Two elevators
- Pickle ball courts
- Bocce courts
- Outdoor patios
- Grilling area
- Water feature
- Community lounge areas
- Resident salon
- Media center
- Lockable interior resident storage areas
- Management offices
Enjoy the project recap video below for an interior and exterior property tour.
Want to learn more about our multifamily building construction services? Click here >