Project Superintendent, Multi-family Construction - Indianapolis, IN
Holladay Construction Group is a Midwest Construction Manager - General Contractor with offices in South Bend, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Portage, IN and LaGrange, IL.
We are seeking an experienced full-time construction superintendent for our Indianapolis, IN office. If you are interested in joining our team and have the qualifications needed, we would like to hear from you. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Superintendent is responsible for coordinating all site activities on a project, supervising personnel as required to successfully complete the project.
- Serves as the on-site representative for communicating project requirements, status and changes.
- Ensure that all of the work associated with the project requirements and construction documents are accurately completed.
- Serves as a resource for answering project team, sub-contractor, owner and design team questions and assists with solving problems
- Managing day to day project activities and coordinating trades to maintain the construction schedule.
- Create and maintain Two Week Look Ahead Schedules to be distributed via email to the project team each week including subcontractors, suppliers and team members.
- Communicating and monitoring safe work practices.
- Conduct job-site safety orientations with all project team members on their first day of work on-site
- Ability to effectively communicate and disperse information
- Ability to learn internal software programs
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Multifamily, Hospitality, wood frame, stick build, podium, masonry and other build types.
- Ability to act as a leader to team members and on-site contractors.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive compensation, 401K option, medical insurance, life insurance, dental and vision
- A collaborative, progressive, team development environment
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunities to make a difference in a growing and highly productive environment
Send a detailed resume and cover letter to apply.